We make the protection of your assets personal
- including TRUST preparation;
Advanced planning for Long Term Care;
Elder Law; and Aging in Place
- including Last Will & Testament; Power of Attorney;
Health Care Proxy; and PET Trust preparation
- including Residential Purchases or Sales; Refinancing; or
- including Guardianship and/or Conservatorship applications;
Name Changes; or Administration of Estates
What are your long and short-term goals?
What are your hopes for the future?
When Patricia fully understands your particular situation and aspirations she will design a plan and course of action that helps to accomplish your unique goals. Patricia will make sure that you know all of your options in clear, easy to understand language, without all the confusing legal terminology, and she will continuously allow you to ask as many questions as you need.
Patricia Bloom-McDonald and her staff strive to serve each and every client utilizing the following philosophy:
- YOU, our client, are the most important person in the firm.
- YOU, our client, are not dependent on us; the firm is dependent on you.
- YOU, our client, are the purpose of our work, not an interruption.
- Answering YOUR questions is a privilege, an opportunity to earn your business and trust.
- YOU, our client, rely on us to help you continue to prosper.
- Our job is to treat YOU, our client, with the utmost respect, in an efficient, yet warm, compassionate, and friendly manner.